If you are not happy with what you have received, it is easy for you to return your item/s back to us receive an Online Credit Note. Please note that sale items are final and excluded from returns.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US
- To receive an Online Credit Note from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and what you would like to return
- Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse and processed by our returns department, we will issue you with an Online Credit Note via email which has no expiry date! You can use it at any time on our website.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense, we will not refund or add credit for the cost of return postage.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
SALE items are final sale and will not be accepted for credit if you have simply changed your mind or the size does not fit.
In order to receive an Online Credit Note, your return item must meet the following conditions:
- We must receive your item within 14 days of receiving your order (28 days for international parcels)
- Your item must be new and unworn with all original swing tags attached
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, Byron Bae .Co is not required to grant a refund for change of mind returns. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you received the item you ordered and just "changed your mind", decided you don't like the item or can't use it anymore.
We are more than happy to offer you an exchange for another style or size just email us at email@example.com
You can read more about Australian Consumer Law here: